Do you have get rental income from a House Property or do you have multiple form 16s? If so, you should file your return with experts from Haxtax.com.
Tax filing done for salaried individuals who have multiple form 16.
Tax Filing assisted by Experts
Email and phone support during business hours.
If you are a person who earns income from house property, you are liable to pay a tax on it. Don’t stress about it, just hire us and we’ll take care of filing tax for people earning income from house property.
This package is perfect for salaried individuals who own a house property with a home loan or those who earn rental income from one or more privately owned properties. This plan is also suitable for people who have multiple Form 16 as they work for different employers.
Please note that you need to upload Form 16 and form 26AS on our website so that we can assign a CA in your case. You are requested to upload the required documents with 24 hours of buying the package. The sooner you upload the documents, the sooner we will assign a qualified CA to complete your request. Please be prompt in uploading the documents so that your returns can be filed within the deadlines.
Salaried people with multiple Form 16
Salaried people who own multiple properties.
Tax filing service.
HaxTax product for Tax Filing.
Email and phone support from a skilled CA during business hours.
You buy the package, upload relevant documents on vault and review computation sheet.
We file the taxes and provide you with ITR-V after e-filing.
The whole process takes just 3 days, often less.
1. Form 16 availed from your company if you are a salaried professional.
2. Home loan interest certificate available with your bank.
3. Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement.
4. If the property is co-owned, you must provide percentage of share details.
5. Proof of investments claimed by you on Form 16.
6. All investment proofs not declared on Form 16.
7. Payment challan of property taxes.
8. Details of the rent received during a financial year (from April to March), if it’s applicable.