Individual Tax Filing (Income from House Property or Multiple Form-16)

  • Do you have get rental income from a House Property or do you have multiple form 16s? If so, you should file your return with experts.

  • Tax filing done for salaried individuals who have multiple form 16.

  • Tax Filing assistance by Experts

  • Email and phone support during business hours.

For people earning income from house property or having several Form 16

If you are a person who earns income from house property, you are liable to pay a tax on it. Don’t stress about it, just hire us and we’ll take care of filing tax for people earning income from house property.

₹ 799

Package Details

What is in this package ?

  • This package is perfect for salaried individuals who own a house property with a home loan or those who earn rental income from one or more privately owned properties. This plan is also suitable for people who have multiple Form 16 as they work for different employers.

  • Please note that you need to upload Form 16 and form 26AS on our website so that we can assign a CA in your case. You are requested to upload the required documents with 24 hours of buying the package. The sooner you upload the documents, the sooner we will assign a qualified CA to complete your request. Please be prompt in uploading the documents so that your returns can be filed within the deadlines.

Who should Buy this Package?

  • Salaried people with multiple Form 16

  • Salaried people who own multiple properties.

What will you Get?

  • Tax filing service.

  • Filing Confirmation.

  • Email and phone support from our team during business hours.

Our Process

  • You buy the package, upload relevant documents on vault and review computation sheet.

  • We file the taxes and provide you with ITR-V after e-filing.

  • The whole process takes just in 3 days, 

Documents Require

  • 1.     Form 16 availed from your company if you are a salaried professional.

  • 2.     Home loan interest certificate available with your bank.

  • 3.     Form 26AS Tax Credit Statement.

  • 4.     If the property is co-owned, you must provide percentage of share details.

  • 5.     Proof of investments claimed by you on Form 16.

  • 6.     All investment proofs not declared on Form 16.

  • 7.     Payment challan of property taxes.

  • 8.     Details of the rent received during a financial year (from April to March), if it’s applicable.

Not sure which solution fits you business needs?

User's Visit Our Sites